Tuning In Now!
- On my mini-questions and more…
- CONSOLIDATE, ENTRENCH, and HARVEST — 2014′s THREE WORDS
- My #TIFF2013 Takeaways
- Where are you…one year on?
- PMDs vs. other professional marketers — who wins?
- What I learned at Canadian Customs recently…
- Be like Billy Friedkin!
- Competing only against yourself…
- An ode to Toronto…
- Lean into it
- On my mini-questions and more… January 2, 2014 ADM
- CONSOLIDATE, ENTRENCH, and HARVEST — 2014′s THREE WORDS January 1, 2014 ADM
- My #TIFF2013 Takeaways September 17, 2013 ADM
- Where are you…one year on? September 3, 2013 ADM
- PMDs vs. other professional marketers — who wins? September 3, 2013 ADM
- What I learned at Canadian Customs recently… September 1, 2013 ADM
- Be like Billy Friedkin! August 26, 2013 ADM
- Competing only against yourself… August 23, 2013 ADM
- An ode to Toronto… August 23, 2013 ADM
- Lean into it August 23, 2013 ADM
Tag Archives: indie film
(Susan Cagle as “Truly Hanssen”) It’s not often I’ll watch a film thrice consecutively, yet that’s exactly what happened this past Montreal-bound weekend thanks to Gary King’s indie grand salami, New York Lately. The New York-based director had … Continue reading
Magic Kisa Trailer It took a while for director Mathieu Saliva to get his Magic Kisa up on screen to a wider audience, but thanks to the wonders of modern technology and the proliferation of VOD streaming sites around the … Continue reading
SYSTEM OF UNITS (2004, short, IndieFlix, runtime: 22 mins., director: Richie Mehta) “In an online world, people have forgotten how to connect…” System of Units opens with this convincing post-apocalyptic premise. The world’s gone totally virtual, with nary a moment … Continue reading
Take a few moments to recall the way you felt when you saw 1976′s classic Taxi Driver, a film about the slow ravages of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder/PTSD. If you’re anything like most viewers, Robert DeNiro‘s deeply disturbing portrayal of demobilized … Continue reading